- New Customer's Guide
- How to Order
- Cancelling an Order
- International Delivery
- Payment Help
- Leaving Feedback
- Ordering Items from Different Sellers
Dispatch and Delivery
- Delivery Rates
- Estimated Delivery Dates
- Delivery Destinations
- Got a Problem with a Delivery?
- Standard Delivery
- Express Delivery
Returns and Refunds
- How to Return Products
- Damages,Defective or Incorrect Item
- Choiceful.com Refund Policy
- Your Statutory Rights
- Courier Collection of Large Items
- Delivery Rates for Returned Items
- WEEE Consumer Information
- What is Choiceful Marketplace?
- Marketplace Buyer’s Guide
- Join Marketplace
- Selling Fees
- Listing Products & Managing Listings
- Volume Sellers
- Add Your Products to Choiceful
Make me an Offer™
Manage Your Account
- Making Changes to Your Order
- Changing Your Account Details
- Changing Your Name, E-mail Address or Password
- Printing an Order Summary
- Managing e-mail subscriptions
- Closing Your Account
- Sending a Gift Certificate
- Redeeming a Gift Certificate
- How to Look Up Your Gift Certificate Balance
- Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- Gift-wrapping & Message
- Our Safe Shopping Promise
- Conditions of Use
- Terms & Conditions
- Returns Policy
Get support by email,
phone or virtual assistant
Choiceful.com Refund Policy
Choiceful.com offers a guidance policy with respect to refunds, as each case is unique to each seller it is ultimately between the buyer and seller to compromise on whether an order should be fully or partially refunded.
Choiceful.com offers buyers the option to “File a Claim” against any seller that they feel is not honoring our guidance refunds policy, we can then look into the case and decide upon an outcome based on our Buy-With-Confidence Guarantee
Guidance Refund Policy
All returned items are inspected when they arrive back at our sellers processing facility. Sellers must refund the full cost of the merchandise and all original shipping charges if the return is a result of their error or defective product.
If the return is not a result of our sellers error and you initiate a return of an unopened item within 30 days of delivery,* they must refund the full cost of the merchandise minus the original shipping charge and actual return shipping fees.
If you return an item that has been opened or shows signs of wear, sellers can issue a partial refund minus both original shipping charge and return shipping fees. Products decrease in value over time. Therefore, reduced refunds for returns you initiate more than 30 days after delivery or received at our sellers returns processing facility within 45 days.
You can expect your refund up to four weeks of shipping your package back to the seller. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at their returns facility (up to 5 business days), and our processing time from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and we issue refunds in the form of payment used to make your purchase.