- New Customer's Guide
- How to Order
- Cancelling an Order
- International Delivery
- Payment Help
- Leaving Feedback
- Ordering Items from Different Sellers
Dispatch and Delivery
- Delivery Rates
- Estimated Delivery Dates
- Delivery Destinations
- Got a Problem with a Delivery?
- Standard Delivery
- Express Delivery
Returns and Refunds
- How to Return Products
- Damages,Defective or Incorrect Item
- Choiceful.com Refund Policy
- Your Statutory Rights
- Courier Collection of Large Items
- Delivery Rates for Returned Items
- WEEE Consumer Information
- What is Choiceful Marketplace?
- Marketplace Buyer’s Guide
- Join Marketplace
- Selling Fees
- Listing Products & Managing Listings
- Volume Sellers
- Add Your Products to Choiceful
Make me an Offer™
Manage Your Account
- Making Changes to Your Order
- Changing Your Account Details
- Changing Your Name, E-mail Address or Password
- Printing an Order Summary
- Managing e-mail subscriptions
- Closing Your Account
- Sending a Gift Certificate
- Redeeming a Gift Certificate
- How to Look Up Your Gift Certificate Balance
- Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- Gift-wrapping & Message
- Our Safe Shopping Promise
- Conditions of Use
- Terms & Conditions
- Returns Policy
Get support by email,
phone or virtual assistant
Managing Your Offers
You can view and respond to all your offers in ‘My Account’ and ‘Manage My Offers’. Completed offers move to ‘Accepted’ or ‘Rejected’ depending on the outcome of the seller’s decision.
Active offers can be changed or deleted at anytime by the buyer person who makes the offer.
Buying With Make Me an Offer
If you see the ‘Make Me an Offer’ button next to the seller’s name, the seller accepts offers from buyers.
You can negotiate the price with the seller, giving you the opportunity to buy the item at a lower price than the fixed price. The seller can accept or decline your offer. However, you should only make what you consider to be your "best" offer for the item because any seller who receives multiple offers for an item is likely to accept the highest offers.
You should use ‘Make Me an Offer’ only when you’re serious about purchasing the item at your price. If your offer is accepted by the seller, you’re not obligated to pay for the item.
*Note* Offer prices do not include shipping rates; make sure you know the seller’s shipping charges before you make an offer.
Selling With Make Me an Offer
If you are selling an item with a fixed price, you can choose to sell more using ‘Make Me an Offer’ on Choiceful. Often buyers need to be more than one item, ‘Make Me an Offer’ is a quick and easy to use negotiation tool that makes it simple to agree on a better price for the buyer and more quantity for a seller. It’s also great fun to use!
With ‘Make Me an Offer’, you give buyers a chance to negotiate the price with you. Each offer is good for up to 48 hours. An offer is binding, just like any other sale. There is no charge to use ‘Make Me an Offer’.
After you receive a Best Offer, you can choose to
- Accept the Best Offer.
- Decline the Best Offer.
- Let the offer expire after 48 hours.