Dispatch and Delivery
Returns and Refunds
Make me an Offer™
Manage Your Account
Get support by email,
phone or virtual assistant
Courier Collection of Large Items
If you Notice Damage and if the Driver has not left your Location:
Have the driver note on the delivery paperwork that the item has been received in a damaged condition, and that you are refusing the shipment. The driver will then take the damaged item and return it to our marketplace Seller. Once tracking shows the item as being refused, you can contact the seller and they will issue a replacement or a refund without being penalized in any way.
If the Damage is noticed after the Driver has Left your Location:
- Immediately contact the carrier that delivered your item to alert them of the situation.
- Immediately contact the seller to report the situation. Details such as: package condition, how it was received (left at front door, signed for), description of the nature of the damage, are very helpful.
- Do not discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
- Do not discard the product itself. (It may be necessary for the carrier that delivered the item to return to do an inspection report on the damage).
- Does not simply ship the item back to the seller without first being instructed to do so. Taking this action may result in a denial of a damaged item claim per shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.