By Simon Published: October 11, 2013
By Jacqueline Published: June 20, 2013
By Aimee Published: January 25, 2013
By Aimee Published: February 1, 2013
By Emma Published: October 15, 2013
By Aimee Published: February 18, 2013
By Holly Published: March 29, 2013
By Holly Published: March 25, 2013
By Edwina Published: May 8, 2013
By Jacqueline Published: September 6, 2013
Other Choiceful.com Stores See all locations
What You're Saying
Stay in Touch
Top tips for selling your handmade crafts on Choiceful
Aimee / Published on February 1, 2013
- Price carefully: Check out other similar products currently on the site to establish what sort of prices will help your crafts sell. Make sure you factor in labour costs too but don’t price too highly or you’ll put people off.
- High quality images: You don’t have to use a professional photographer but make sure you upload high quality images of your products. Photographing them on a white background will make them look really professional.
- Group products by theme: You’re more likely to sell your handmade crafts if you list them by theme. So if you’ve got a range of handmade jewellery, list each product in our health and beauty section. Handmade pottery is perfect for our home and garden category. Our bulk upload tool is great if you have many products to upload at once.
- Make your crafts ‘gift-able’: Customers will be more attracted to your products if they come in pretty presentation boxes. Show them in your images to increase your selling potential.
- Personal and friendly communication is key: Wrapping your crafts as a present or including a handwritten thank you card in your customer’s package will go down a treat, and may secure you lifelong customers. Also be sure to answer customer queries as soon as possible to avoid the risk of them buying from someone else.