Learn From a Successful Online Marketplace Seller - Interview with BuyDirect
By Simon Published: October 11, 2013
By Jacqueline Published: June 20, 2013
5 benefits of selling via Choiceful, instead of eBay
By Aimee Published: January 25, 2013
DIY Garden Goodies
By Edwina Published: May 8, 2013
Five bestseller items to sell on Choiceful
By Aimee Published: February 1, 2013
5 Cheap but Great Gifts for Christmas This Year
By Emma Published: October 15, 2013
5 Places to Sell Your Products Online
By Aimee Published: February 18, 2013
Will Blackberry be able to achieve Smart Phone Giant Status?
By Holly Published: March 29, 2013
Home Upcycling Projects
By Jacqueline Published: September 6, 2013
5 Cheap Ways to Design and Decorate your Bedroom
By Emma Published: October 1, 2013
Other Choiceful.com Stores See all locations
What You're Saying
Stay in Touch
Choiceful's top tips for selling online
Aimee / Published on January 24, 2013
1. Know your customers: Find out who your target market is, and research in-depth about them. Understanding their needs and online behaviours is the key to making sales.
2. Deliver excellent customer service: Providing excellent customer service instils loyalty so your customers are more likely to return to you in the future. Build up a good reputation online as a seller will also help attract new customers.
3. Social media is your best friend: What better way to establish your reputation than by taking advantage of social media? Everyone uses social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, so spread your products across all the popular social networks with ‘like’, ‘share’ and ‘tweet’ buttons.
4. Offer a variety of payment options: Not everyone has a credit card, so make sure you don’t limit your customer base early on.
5. Price competitively: There are loads of price comparison websites out there, so make sure you know what your competitors are offering before deciding on price.