By Simon Published: October 11, 2013
By Jacqueline Published: June 20, 2013
By Aimee Published: January 25, 2013
By Aimee Published: February 1, 2013
By Emma Published: October 15, 2013
By Aimee Published: February 18, 2013
By Holly Published: March 29, 2013
By Holly Published: March 25, 2013
By Edwina Published: August 20, 2013
By Jacqueline Published: September 6, 2013
Other Choiceful.com Stores See all locations
What You're Saying
Stay in Touch
How Can You Engage With Your Twitter Audience?
Edwina / Published on March 20, 2013
1. Tweet about what’s going on in your industry and company. The former shows you’re keeping up to date with relevant news and helps your audience understand your business in the bigger picture. The latter lets your audience know that you’re hard at work, and how you’re doing this hard work. It gives your followers a reason to follow you!
2. Linking photographs of your employees, offices, and daily goings on humanizes your company. It reminds your audience that there are people behind your company – people they can relate to.
3. Ask for your followers’ advice. If you’ve got a new business idea, who better to ask advice from, than those you’re trying to sell it to? It allows you to engage with your audience, and even get ideas bouncing back and forth. It’s important you know what makes your audience tick, and this is the perfect way to reach out to them!
4. Remember that it’s not all business! Laughs should be shared. Share them with your audience! Tweeting a funny picture or link gives your followers a reason to stay following you. They’ll get fed up if all you’re interested in is selling.
5. And last but definitely not least: assess what works for you. It’s fair to follow the above advice but at the end of the day, your audience is unique. You should pay attention to what gives you positive feedback, and what doesn’t. From there, you can deliver even more targeted tweets to your followers.