Learn From a Successful Online Marketplace Seller - Interview with BuyDirect
By Simon Published: October 11, 2013
By Jacqueline Published: June 20, 2013
5 benefits of selling via Choiceful, instead of eBay
By Aimee Published: January 25, 2013
DIY Garden Goodies
By Edwina Published: May 8, 2013
Five bestseller items to sell on Choiceful
By Aimee Published: February 1, 2013
5 Cheap but Great Gifts for Christmas This Year
By Emma Published: October 15, 2013
5 Places to Sell Your Products Online
By Aimee Published: February 18, 2013
Will Blackberry be able to achieve Smart Phone Giant Status?
By Holly Published: March 29, 2013
Home Upcycling Projects
By Jacqueline Published: September 6, 2013
Why Social Media is a Must for Small Businesses
By Holly Published: March 25, 2013
Other Choiceful.com Stores See all locations
What You're Saying
Stay in Touch
Top 10 Essential Questions to Answer in your Business Plan
Lauren / Published on September 5, 2014
After deciding to go ahead with your brilliant business idea, the next step is writing your business plan.
Your business plan is more than just a way to get funding, it’s a way to visualise how your business will actually work and enable you to spot any potential holes before you get started.
There are many online resources which you can use to structure your business plan but as long as you answer the following 10 questions, you can be confident that you’ve created something solid.
1) What problem/need does your business satisfy?
2) How will your business make money off this problem/need?
3) Why is your business different from its competitors?
5) How much finance will your business need to succeed?
6) Who exactly will you target? What are their interests/demographics?
7) How will you reach your target market?
8) What marketing and promotional activities are you going to focus on?
9) Will your business still be sustainable in five years’ time?
10) What’s the exit plan for your business?